|The Irish Society of the National Capital Region was founded in 1957 and later incorporated in the province of Ontario on March 6, 1995 (Ontario Corporation Number 1119278), as a non-profit charitable corporation.
Irish Society Constitution
Revised at June 25, 2014 AGM ~ Please click here to view.
The focal point for everything Irish in the National Capital Region
* - term to 2016 AGM (September 2016)
- To strengthen the Irish/Irish-Canadian community
- To promote Irish culture and heritage
- To promote the interests of the Irish/Irish-Canadian community
- To create a greater awareness of the Irish Society within the college and university community
- To provide appropriate financial support to members of The Society, as required.
** - term to 2017 AGM (September 2017)
The Irish Society / NCR Newsletter is published 3 - 4 times a year and sent either via email or Canada Post to all members of the Society.
Members are encouraged to submit articles and notices for the Newsletter to email@example.com or to Irish Society / NCR, Box 5112, Ottawa, ON, K2C 3H4.
Advertising is also welcomed.